i literally find every iteration of this meme HILARIOUS no matter what fandom it involves
MY GRANDMA ASKED FOR A BLOWJOB AT THE SALON INSTEAD OF A BLOWDRY
Chris Pratt is literally a huge dorkball that just so happened to get paid to get fit and I literally would adore him in any shape he takes.
i love how no matter how badly you fuck up benadryl cumquat’s name everyone on here still knows who ur talking about
The Family Dinner
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life,
- Dean brings his ‘best friend’ Cas over for dinner when Sam is home from school, and then discovers that Sam’s brought back Jess as well.
- Everything goes wonderfully until afterwards, over dessert, when Jess asks Cas when he and Dean got together because she legitimately thinks they’re dating.
- Sam tries to awkwardly explain that Dean and Cas aren’t actually- they’re not- and Cas cuts him off and shyly says “last month.”
- Jess continues smiling at Cas and telling him that he and Dean are super cute together.
- Sam, Mary, and John all turn slowly to look at Dean in absolute shock.
- Dean coughs and asks for more pie.
BUT THE ACTING HERE. BECAUSE HE’S DIGORY. AND HE BUILT THAT WARDROBE. WITH THE WOOD FROM THE TREE HE PLANTED. AND SO HE KNOWS IT’S NARNIA. HE’S WAITED HIS WHOLE LIFE, AND HE’S PROBABLY GIVEN UP AND SHOVED THAT HOPE AWAY IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND AND SUDDENLY THESE FOUR CHILDREN SHOW UP AND THEY FIND IT.
Fun fact: CS Lewis based the professor on JRR Tolkien. Tolkien in turn based Treebeard on CS Lewis.
that is a very fun fact yes